Europe’s 5th Annual, 1 Day Pharma Social Media Conference Returns To London On 30th June 2020. Be The First To See The Agenda For The Pharma Social Media Conference...
Customer-Centric & Balanced Risk/Reward Approaches To Boost Profits & Compliantly Engage, Influence & Target Patients & HCPs With Cutting-Edge Platform & Content Strategies Which Take Advantage Of The Latest Tech & Digital Innovations & Win Buy-In For Social Media As A Strategic Force With Measurable Impact
Europe's Leading Pharma Brands Reveal How To Deliver Results With Powerful & Compliant Social Media & Digital Strategies, Engaging Messaging & Storytelling, Positive Internal Cultures & Stakeholder Engagement & Communicating Value, Pricing & Complex Innovation, Safeguarding Reputation & Proving The Value Of Communications!
- Maximise audience engagement with clear, meaningful and compliant communications
- Unlock The Power Of Social Media In Pharma: Balance risk and reward and drive engagement with compliant, value-adding and impactful strategies
- Capitalise On Digital Advances! Fresh tools, channels and strategies to improve your internal and external communications
- Optimise Your Internal Comms For Measurable Impact: Two-way comms approaches which connect leaders and employees; build positive cultures and brand advocates and simplify complex information
- Communicating Value, Pricing & Market Access: Best-practice advice to positively convey the complexity of pricing and the value pharma really adds to improve stakeholder perceptions
- Strict Regulations, Patient Safety, Complex Innovations… Successfully
- Enhance Reputation, Build Trust: Proactive communications strategies which boost public and stakeholder trust, correct misconceptions and prevent reputational damage
- Prove The Value Of Comms: Demonstrate ROI and ensure internal and external comms activities are seen to be adding value to secure a seat at the top table
- Engaging Stakeholders Snapshots – Patients, Governments & HCPs/ Healthcare: Tailoring communications to stakeholders for strong, collaborative, value-adding relationships and long-term engagement
- 22 Pharmaceutical Communications Directors Speaking In 1 Inspiring Day
- 3 Hot Topic Panel Discussions: Value, Pricing & Market Access
- The Latest Pharma-Specific Communications Innovations!
- The Value Of Comms: Internal & External
- Dedicated Internal & External Case Studies
- Stakeholder Snapshots: Patients • HCPs • Governments
- 6 Peer Networking Discussions: A) Ethical Standards Of Data Usage B) The Blended Comms Function C) Global Vs. Local D) Remote & Offline Employees E) Employee Voice F) Media & Journalists
- A Time-Effienct Format - Just 1 Day Out Of The Office!
Pharma Industry Leaders Share Their Insights Into Driving Patient & HCP Engagement, Demonstrating Value & Securing Buy-In Whilst Ensuring Compliance With Targeted, Impactful Strategies Which Prove Social Media As A Strategic Force With Measurable Impact