Accessing The Virtual Event Platform Is Easiest On Chrome & On Personal Devices & Networks. You Should Now Have Received Your Joining Instructions To Join The Virtual Platform. If Not, Please Call Us On +44 (0)20 3479 2299. Please Take A Moment To Download The Event App BEFORE The Conference Starts (See Below). To Test Your Tech Before The Event, Click Here >>
Any Tech Teething Issues? Quick Tech Fixes Before We Start!?
Don’t miss a thing! Please take a moment to download the mobile phone app BEFORE the event starts in case you do have tech issues with your main device so you can still participate whilst we resolve any potential issues. (“GIC Events” for Apple and “GIC Events All In The Loop” for Android – a few minutes max). It is quicker to contact us directly, than post on the discussion board if you are having problems! Please call us on +44 (0) 203 479 2299 or email email@example.com. Remember Chrome and home devices and networks work best.
For Sound/Video issues try:
- Refreshing the page
- Clicking out and back in on the agenda tab
- Logging out and back into the site
- Check PC is not muted and connected to headphones
Please kindly check the Troubleshooting tab before the conference starts to try and avoid the most common access issues (usually on private settings etc).
Drive Engagement, Value & Profits With Compliant & Impactful Social Media Strategies: Compelling, Compliant, Insight-Driven Customer Engagement Strategies For Patients, HCPs, Internal & External Stakeholders • Forward-Thinking, Multi-Channel Social Media Strategies & Energising Digital Technologies • Performance Benchmarking With Robust Measurement Strategies To Secure Internal Buy-In, Investment & Support. Download The Brochure. @PharmaConf
5th Annual Event! A VIRTUAL, One-Day, Brand-Led, European Conference & Networking Event, 18th May 2021.
How Does The Virtual Pharma Social Media Conference Work?
It’s easy! All you need is internet access and a password which we will provide. In the comfort of your own surroundings, you will be able to:
Listen to market-leading, brand-side speakers as they share their hard-won insights and experiences with hot topic presentations and panels
Connect & Network - Networking is easy with the use of our discussion board, direct messaging facility, meeting request buttons, live polling and social media feed. Have your say and meet the other attendees
Live Chat - Pose your own questions and comment via the live chat function and interact with other delegates and speakers in real time
Virtual Roundtables & Peer Discussions - There will be breakout discussions during the day to discuss specific areas of interest with like-minded attendees to tailor your experience
Virtual Exhibition - Explore the 'virtual exhibition stands' and speak directly to our carefully-chosen exhibitors to help you tackle your business challenges directly
Virtual Face-To-Face Meetings - Start a conversation with fellow delegates or exhibitors and discuss your individual needs and challenges one-to-one.
Go Virtual - It’s Easy! All you need is good internet access and a password which we will provide. Presentations and panels are live, and you can type in questions or comments to our Q&A section, live polling or social feed. If you would like to participate in any breakout discussions, it’s just a normal zoom call. You can also direct message or request a meeting with any of the other attendees on the online platform. Sessions will be recorded and will be available as on-demand content for a short while after the event.
16 Pharmaceutical Social Media Innovators Tackle Your Toughest Challenges In 1 Day: Winning Social Media Strategies • Emerging Digital Trends & Technologies • Customer Engagement • Engaging Patients & HCPs • Twitter Case Study • Regulatory Context • Facebook • Customer Insights • LinkedIn • Measuring Impact • Internal Buy-In
Europe's Leading One-Day Pharma Social Media Conference - 5th Annual Event!
What Do Our Past Delegates Think About Our Conferences?
“A great day for collaboration and learning. Challenging and inspiring.” Roche
“High-energy, packed agenda, delivering some really interesting insights.” GSK
“Packed full in many ways!” Pfizer
Drive Engagement, Value & Profits With Compliant & Impactful Pharma Social Media Strategies:
Compelling, Compliant, Insight-Driven Customer Engagement Strategies For Patients, HCPs, Internal & External Stakeholders • Forward-Thinking, Multi-Channel Social Media Strategies & Energising Digital Technologies • Performance Benchmarking With Robust Measurement Strategies To Secure Internal Buy-In, Investment & Support. A VIRTUAL One-Day, Brand-Led, European Conference & Networking Event, 18th May 2021. Download the brochure here >>
Winning Social Media Strategies
09.25 Using social media during the pandemic to unify our digital workplace and promote employee advocacy
- Identify the best platform mix for your social media strategy
- The importance of working with your people
- Corporate social media guidelines: providing the right tools for success
- Legal consideration for the pharmaceutical industry
- Inspiring to become a great ambassador
Global Digital Communications Manager
LEO Pharma A/S
Emerging Digital Trends & Technologies - Panel Discussion & Q&A
09.50 Forward-Thinking Tech & Hot Digital Trends To Add Value To Social Media & Stay Ahead Of The Curve
- From Blockchain to AI and IoT: take inspiration from outside the pharma industry for future-ready, value-adding strategies
- Which tool is right for us? Examine available tools and technologies to ascertain the best fit for your company and business goals
- Overcome the challenges of implementation for seamless new tech integration which delivers results
- Couple new technologies with social media to take advantage of new opportunities to drive better patient outcomes, customer engagement and business results
- Look to the future: get closer to customers and give them a voice with marketing automation tools, tech and apps which support marketing and comms objectives
Head, Group Digital Media & Audience Strategy
10.10 Patient-Centric, Compliant & Insight-Led Social Media Strategies Which Inform & Support Patients To Boost Engagement & Generate Interaction
- Drive high levels of patient engagement by really listening to your patient needs and audience data for the optimum social media channel and content blend
- Deliver informative, supportive content to engage patients around therapy areas and disease awareness and fuel two-way interaction
- Clinical trials onboarding, cutting through ‘fake news’ for accurate information and patient empowerment… explore compliant opportunities to take social media support to the next level
- What to do when patient interaction is off the table? Ensure patient centricity through all comms and channels – even when they are not your primary audience
Social Media & Digital Marketing Director EMEA
10.35 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
11.15 Insight-Led, Targeted Strategies To Engage & Influence HCPs On Social Media
- Tap into your target HCP mindset to uncover their expectations from pharma and what drives them to look for drug, disease and medical information on social media
- Refine your social media spend with targeted HCP social media, platform and advertising strategies which speak to healthcare professionals and achieve real engagement, interaction and influence
- Shape HCP engagement strategies with relevant content which stands out and truly resonates with doctors
- How can we go beyond sales to really understand our customers and provide information to enable them to better service patients?
- Support HCPs to support the public: counter misinformation and ‘Dr. Google’ by enabling HCPs to share medically-approved, scientific information across the web
Simon Philip Rost
Director – Head of Marketing EMEA
11.20 Planning For Success: Performance-Led Marketing In Healthcare
- What it really means to plan for a campaign that performs.
- Exploring the touchpoints involved in ‘performance-led digital marketing’, to create a healthcare campaign that drives results.
- We’ll talk about the various aspects from planning a campaign, to activating it in market - from understanding social audiences to defining the best channel mix, and how the planning is just as important as the activation.
- We’ll talk through some examples from the medical device, pharma & direct to consumer healthcare space, to touch on the results we’ve driven and impact we’ve made through digital & social campaigns.
Big Brand Ideas Health
Regulatory Context - Panel Discussion & Q&A
11.50 Tick Every Box! Guarantee Compliance To Deliver Consistent Social Media Engagement, Results & Fresh, Agile Campaigns
- Understand and navigate the boundaries of the code to produce creative, engaging and effective social media campaigns and comms while remaining compliant
- To what extent are your social media activities dictated by how well you can negotiate internally with stakeholders? Build relationships with legal, medical and compliance teams to counter risk-averse mindsets with a robust understanding of regulatory dos and don’ts
- Insights into GDPR: what is the ongoing impact on social media comms, targeting and our view of the whole customer journey?
Lucília Vieira Antunes
Legal Counsel & Compliance Lead
Head of Corporate Communications
Corporate Ethics & Compliance Lead
Legal, Compliance & Quality Director
Reprogramme Risk-Averse Mindsets To Boost Internal Buy-In & Embed Social Media & Create Advocacy Throughout The Business
Speaker to be confirmed.
12.30 Reducing Noise & Compliance Risk in Digital HCP engagement
- Social listening Vs Targeted insights generation
- Best-in-Class approaches to compliant, ROI-positive digital HCP engagement
- Case Study: Patient & KOL-specific examples
Senior Director, Business Partnerships
Informal Peer-To-Peer Lunchtime Discussions
12.45 Lunch & Informal Networking For Speakers, Delegates & Partners
13.00 Informal Breakout Discussions
B) Monitoring & KPIs
Global Medical Sales Director
C) Reputation & Trust
13.50 Afternoon Chair's Opening Remarks
Director – Country Business Unit Head
14.00 Reprogramme Risk-Averse Mindsets To Boost Internal Buy-In & Embed Social Media & Create Advocacy Throughout The Business
- Counter investment hesitancy or resistance by demonstrating the positive impact of social media to boost budget and secure backing
- Win over reluctant internal stakeholders to see the power of social media to leverage social channels internally, boost employee advocacy and influence company culture
- Examine ways to influence the organisational set up and break down silo working between marketing, communications and medical to better coordinate and employ social media as a tool
- Ownership of social media: from crisis situations to global/local/regional strategies, organisational branding and multi-channel comms – whose responsibility is social media and how do we ensure it forms part of one coherent overall strategy?
Javier Télez Iglesias
Communications & Government Affairs Manager Spain & Portugal
Customer Engagement - Panel Discussion & Q&A
14.25 Customer-Centric Social Media Strategies Which Accurately, Consistently & Compliantly Translate Customer Needs & Preferences Into Customer-Led, Impactful Social Media
- Go beyond paying lip service! Steps to ensure that the patient and your customers truly sit at the heart of your strategies
- This is not a one-size fits all activity: compare different strategies for patients, HCPs, scientists, policy makers and internal stakeholders for targeted, audience-appropriate social media which gets the basics right and drives next-level results
- How can pharma keep pace with soaring customer expectations of social media driven by non-regulated industries?
New Strategies To Adapt To Digital Acceleration & Changed Customer Realities For Customer-Centric, Innovative, Multi-Channel Digital Pharma Marketing Strategies
Engage HCPs & Patients Meaningfully & Empower The Salesforce With Profitable, Compliant Digital & Channel Strategies Driven By Strong, Collaborative Internal Cultures & Savvy Data Insights To Deliver New-World Results. A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 19th May 2021, Online.
Global Insight Conferences is a rapidly-expanding and highly entrepreneurial conference company. We only employ individuals who are passionate about conferences, passionate about their personal growth and performance and passionate about being the best. Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.