Book A Virtual Pass For Just £449* (SAVE £170!). New Social Media Inspirations From 16 Pharma Brands As They Rethink & Update Their Social Strategies For Our Changed Reality!
Drive Engagement, Value & Profits With Compliant & Impactful Social Media Strategies: Compelling, Compliant, Insight-Driven Customer Engagement Strategies For Patients, HCPs, Internal & External Stakeholders • Forward-Thinking, Multi-Channel Social Media Strategies & Energising Digital Technologies • Performance Benchmarking With Robust Measurement Strategies To Secure Internal Buy-In, Investment & Support. Download The Brochure. @PharmaConf
5th Annual Event! A VIRTUAL, One-Day, Brand-Led, European Conference & Networking Event, 18th May 2021.
16 Leading Pharma Brands Reveal Insights Into Winning Patient & HCP Engagement, Keeping Up With The Latest Trends, Converting Customer-Centric Content Into Measurable Results, Compliantly Targeting Key Audiences & Navigating Regulations To Drive Innovation & Gain Stakeholder Backing
- Fuel Growth With Customer-Centric, Profitable Social Media Strategies: Elevate social media performance across every channel, campaign and platform
- Forward-Thinking Tech & Hot Digital Trends: Couple new technologies with social media to better engage patients, HCPs and stakeholders
- Regulations – Navigate Boundaries To Remain Compliant: Produce creative, engaging and impactful social media content and campaigns within the code
- Inform, Support & Engage Patients With Social Media: Patient-centric social media activities to boost engagement and generate interaction
- Targeted, Influential HCP Engagement: Resonate with HCPs on social media to drive interaction and servicing
- Actionable Customer Insights & Engagement: Leverage customer data and insights for targeted social media strategies with the customer at the centre
- Reprogramme Risk-Averse Mindsets To Achieve Internal Buy In: Counter internal resistance to unlock the power of social media throughout the business
- Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn - Channel Deep Dives: A closer look at the highs and lows of each channel and crafting strategies to take each platform to its pinnacle of performance
- Measure Impact, Prove Value: Robust measurement tactics to evaluate the strategic impact and bottom-line results
How Does The Virtual Pharma Social Media Conference Work?
It’s easy! All you need is internet access and a password which we will provide. In the comfort of your own surroundings, you will be able to:
Listen to market-leading, brand-side speakers as they share their hard-won insights and experiences with hot topic presentations and panels
Connect & Network - Networking is easy with the use of our discussion board, direct messaging facility, meeting request buttons, live polling and social media feed. Have your say and meet the other attendees
Live Chat - Pose your own questions and comment via the live chat function and interact with other delegates and speakers in real time
Virtual Roundtables & Peer Discussions - There will be breakout discussions during the day to discuss specific areas of interest with like-minded attendees to tailor your experience
Virtual Exhibition - Explore the 'virtual exhibition stands' and speak directly to our carefully-chosen exhibitors to help you tackle your business challenges directly
Virtual Face-To-Face Meetings - Start a conversation with fellow delegates or exhibitors and discuss your individual needs and challenges one-to-one.
Go Virtual - It’s Easy! All you need is good internet access and a password which we will provide. Presentations and panels are live, and you can type in questions or comments to our Q&A section, live polling or social feed. If you would like to participate in any breakout discussions, it’s just a normal zoom call. You can also direct message or request a meeting with any of the other attendees on the online platform. Sessions will be recorded and will be available as on-demand content for a short while after the event.
16 Pharmaceutical Social Media Innovators Tackle Your Toughest Challenges In 1 Day: Winning Social Media Strategies • Emerging Digital Trends & Technologies • Customer Engagement • Engaging Patients & HCPs • Twitter Case Study • Regulatory Context • Facebook • Customer Insights • LinkedIn • Measuring Impact • Internal Buy-In
Europe's Leading One-Day Pharma Social Media Conference - 5th Annual Event!
What Do Our Past Delegates Think About Our Conferences?
“A great day for collaboration and learning. Challenging and inspiring.” Roche
“High-energy, packed agenda, delivering some really interesting insights.” GSK
“Packed full in many ways!” Pfizer
Drive Engagement, Value & Profits With Compliant & Impactful Pharma Social Media Strategies:
Compelling, Compliant, Insight-Driven Customer Engagement Strategies For Patients, HCPs, Internal & External Stakeholders • Forward-Thinking, Multi-Channel Social Media Strategies & Energising Digital Technologies • Performance Benchmarking With Robust Measurement Strategies To Secure Internal Buy-In, Investment & Support. A VIRTUAL One-Day, Brand-Led, European Conference & Networking Event, 18th May 2021. Download the brochure here >>
11.20 Planning For Success: Performance-Led Marketing In Healthcare
- What it really means to plan for a campaign that performs.
- Exploring the touchpoints involved in ‘performance-led digital marketing’, to create a healthcare campaign that drives results.
- We’ll talk about the various aspects from planning a campaign, to activating it in market - from understanding social audiences to defining the best channel mix, and how the planning is just as important as the activation.
- We’ll talk through some examples from the medical device, pharma & direct to consumer healthcare space, to touch on the results we’ve driven and impact we’ve made through digital & social campaigns.
Big Brand Ideas Health
Regulatory Context - Panel Discussion & Q&A
11.50 Tick Every Box! Guarantee Compliance To Deliver Consistent Social Media Engagement, Results & Fresh, Agile Campaigns
Lucília Vieira Antunes
Legal Counsel & Compliance Lead
Head of Corporate Communications
Dr. Inga Koehler
Director, Regulatory International Innovation & DACH Lead
Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
Corporate Ethics & Compliance Lead
Legal Compliance & Quality Manager BA Europe East & South
Reprogramme Risk-Averse Mindsets To Boost Internal Buy-In & Embed Social Media & Create Advocacy Throughout The Business
Speaker to be confirmed.
12.20 Reducing Noise & Compliance Risk in Digital HCP engagement
- Social listening Vs Targeted insights generation
- Best-in-Class approaches to compliant, ROI-positive digital HCP engagement
- Case Study: Patient & KOL-specific examples
Senior Director, Business Partnerships
Informal Peer-To-Peer Lunchtime Discussions
Customer Engagement - Panel Discussion & Q&A
14.00 Customer-Centric Social Media Strategies Which Accurately, Consistently & Compliantly Translate Customer Needs & Preferences Into Customer-Led, Impactful Social Media
LinkedIn Case Study
15.00 Linkedin Case Study
15.30 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
15.50 Bonus Session Reserved For Conference Partner
16.40 Robust Measurement Strategies To Evaluate The Strategic Impact Of Social Media On Engagement, Comms & Commercial Activities & Overall Business Performance
Speaker to be announced, please check the website for updates.
17.00 -17.10 Closing Remarks & Close Of Conference
New Strategies To Adapt To Digital Acceleration & Changed Customer Realities For Customer-Centric, Innovative, Multi-Channel Digital Pharma Marketing Strategies
Engage HCPs & Patients Meaningfully & Empower The Salesforce With Profitable, Compliant Digital & Channel Strategies Driven By Strong, Collaborative Internal Cultures & Savvy Data Insights To Deliver New-World Results. A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 19th May 2021, Online.
Global Insight Conferences is a rapidly-expanding and highly entrepreneurial conference company. We only employ individuals who are passionate about conferences, passionate about their personal growth and performance and passionate about being the best. Please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.