Pharmaceutical Social Media: Engage Patients & HCPs Compliantly & Drive Results
Customer-Centric & Balanced Risk/Reward Approaches To Boost Profits & Compliantly Engage, Influence & Target Patients & HCPs With Cutting-Edge Platform & Content Strategies Which Take Advantage Of The Latest Tech & Digital Innovations & Win Buy-In For Social Media As A Strategic Force With Measurable Impact
A One-Day, Pharma Brand-Led Conference & Networking Event, One America Square, Central London, 25th June 2019
- Boost Patient Engagement & Drive Interaction: Next-level, targeted and compliant social media strategies which inform, engage and support patients
- Capture The Attention Of HCPs Today! Informative, insightful and impactful social media channel and content strategies for next-level HCP engagement
- Deliver Winning Results Within The Regulatory Framework: Overcome the obstacles of industry and internal regulations to boost social mediaresults -compliantly
- Value-Adding, Proﬁt-Boosting Social Media Strategies: Practical applications brand-side advisory board to help you create seamlessly-integrated campaignsand stay ahead of the game
- Business-Critical, Value-Focused ROI Measurement Strategies: Robust measurement strategiesto prove the commercial value and long-term impact of social media - secure stakeholder buy-in!
- Exploit Emerging Digital Innovations & Tech: How can the latest digital trends and tech innovations take your social media activities to the next level?
- Unlock A Truly Customer-Centric Approach: Discover actionable social media andcustomer data insights toensure you are engaging customers across all touchpoints
- Secure Buy-In, Overcome Risk Adversity: Boost your influence, change mindsets business-wide and win over the sceptics to drive real business support
- Stand-Out Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn Platform Strategies: Practical, front-line case studies and innovations
PLUS! Why Attend The Pharma Social Media Conference?
- The Only One-Day Social Media Conference For The Pharmaceutical Industry
- Dedicated Pharma Learnings & Best Practice
- 3 Platform Snapshots & Case Studies: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Regulatory Q&A
- NEW! Customer Insights Panel
- 4 Interactive Panels: Strategy Advisory Board • Trends & Tech • Customer Insights • Regulation
- 9 International Perspectives: 5 UK 2 Spain 1 France 1 Netherlands 3 Switzerland 1 Portugal 1 Belgium 1 Turkey 1 Italy
- Senior-Level Networking
- Interactive Voting
- Open Q&A
Patient Engagement • Social Media Strategy • Engaging HCPs • Regulatory Context • Facebook-Twitter-LinkedIn Snapshot Case Studies • Emerging Tech & Digital Innovations • Customer Insights • Measuring Impact • Internal Buy-In
Can You Help Pharmaceutical Brands Unlock The Power Of Social Media? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0) 20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Book An Exhibition Stand & 2 Delegate Passes Before Next Thursday For Only £1,999 (SAVE £600). Click here to book your stand. Exhibition space is limited and will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.