Drive Targeted, Multi-Platform Customer Engagement, Add Real Value & Fuel Profits With Engaging, Impactful & Compliant Pharmaceutical Social Media Strategies: Compelling, Compliant, Insight-Driven Customer Engagement Strategies • Platform Choice & Performance Strategies For All Audiences • Engage & Empower Patients & HCPs • Influencer Marketing Partnerships • Forward-Thinking Digital Trends & Technologies • Benchmarking With Robust Measurement To Secure Internal Buy-In.
20 Pharma Industry Leaders Share Their Social Media Insights Into Winning Patient, HCP & Stakeholder Engagement, Influencer Marketing, Converting Customer-Centric Content Into Results, Compliantly Targeting Key Audiences & Platforms & Navigating Industry Regulations & New Tech To Drive Innovation & Profits
1. Fuel Profits With Customer-Centric, Multi-Channel Social Media Strategies: Elevate social media performance across every channel, campaign and platform for optimum results
2. LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook – Platform Choice & Performance: Deep-dive insights into platform highs and lows to craft strategies which maximise performance
3. Regulations & Governance - Navigate Boundaries To Remain Compliant: Produce creative, engaging and impactful social media content and campaigns within an ever-changing code
4. From Engagement To Empowerment For Patients: Patient-centric social media activities to boost interaction - HOT TOPIC!
5. Targeted, Influential, Head-Turning Customer & HCP Engagement: Resonate with current and next-generation HCPs to drive up social interaction, conversions and patient servicing
6. The Value Of Influencers: Explore new frontiers and the benefits of influencer partnerships in your social media toolbox - NEW INSIGHTS!
7. The Latest & Revolutionary Tech & Hot Digital Trends: Combine new technologies with social media for maximum engagement – stay ahead of the curve
8. Measure Impact, Prove Value, Win Buy-In: Robust measurement tactics to evaluate the strategic impact and bottom-line results to promote internal engagement - ROI!
PLUS! Why Attend The 6th Annual Pharma Social Media Conference?
- The ONLY One-Day Pharma Social Media Event – Must Attend!
- New Focus: Engaging Influencers, Social Media Governance, Instagram & YouTube Case Study
- 2 Interactive Panel Discussions & Q&A: A) Emerging Digital Trends & Tech B) Customer Engagement
- Exclusive Platform Case Studies: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram & YouTube
- First-Hand ABPI Insights!
- 12 International Perspectives
Can You Help Pharmaceutical Brands Capitalise On The Power Of Social Media?
For more information on how to speak, exhibit or arrange one-to-one meetings at this market-leading conference, please call +44 (0) 20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com
Book an exhibition stand and two delegate passes for just £2,999+VAT and save £1,000! Click here to book your stand. Exhibition space is limited and will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
22 Pharmaceutical Social Media Innovators Tackle Your Toughest Challenges In 1 Day: Fresh Multi-Channel Social Media Strategies • Engaging Patients • Engaging HCPs • Customer Engagement • LinkedIn Spotlight • Social Media Governance • Engaging Influencers • Emerging Digital Trends & Technologies • Internal Buy-In • Platform Spotlights: Facebook, Instagram & YouTube • Measuring Impact & Social ROI
Drive Targeted, Multi-Platform Customer Engagement, Add Real Value & Fuel Profits With Engaging, Impactful & Compliant Pharmaceutical Social Media Strategies:
Compelling, Compliant, Insight-Driven Customer Engagement Strategies • Platform Choice & Performance Strategies For All Audiences • Engage & Empower Patients & HCPs • Influencer Marketing Partnerships • Forward-Thinking Digital Trends & Technologies • Benchmarking With Robust Measurement To Secure Internal Buy-In. Download the brochure here >>
Global Insight Conferences is a rapidly-expanding and highly entrepreneurial conference company. We only employ individuals who are passionate about conferences, passionate about their personal growth and performance and passionate about being the best. Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.