The 5th Annual Virtual Pharma Social Media Conference Returns 18th May With Innovative, New Social Media Strategies! For Group Discount Prices, Please Call + 44 (0) 203 479 2299.
Drive Engagement, Value & Profits With Compliant & Impactful Pharma Social Media Strategies: Compelling, Compliant, Insight-Driven Customer Engagement Strategies For Patients, HCPs, Internal & External
Stakeholders • Forward-Thinking, Multi-Channel Social Media Strategies & Energising Digital Technologies
• Performance Benchmarking With Robust Measurement Strategies To Secure Internal Buy-In, Investment & Support
Winning Social Media Strategies
09.20 Fuel Business Growth With Informed & Targeted Multi-Channel Social Media Strategies To Drive Engagement Across The Board
- Identify the best platform mix for your social media strategy for seamlessly integrated campaigns with relevant, engaging content on the right platforms
- The bigger picture! Ensure social media fits into the overall multi-channel comms strategy to drive digital success
- New channels, influencer marketing and innovation: as the social media landscape evolves, how can pharma keep up?
- Ensure you achieve best-in-class social media when social media is not always the number one strategy and compliance and internal disinterest can seem insurmountable hurdles
Global Digital Communications Specialist
LEO Pharma A/S
Emerging Digital Trends & Technologies - Panel Discussion & Q&A
9.40 Forward-Thinking Tech & Hot Digital Trends To Add Value To Social Media & Stay Ahead Of The Curve
- From Blockchain to AI and IoT: take inspiration from outside the pharma industry for future-ready, value-adding strategies
- Which tool is right for us? Examine available tools and technologies to ascertain the best fit for your company and business goals
- Overcome the challenges of implementation for seamless new tech integration which delivers results
- Couple new technologies with social media to take advantage of new opportunities to drive better patient outcomes, customer engagement and business results
- Look to the future: get closer to customers and give them a voice with marketing automation tools, tech and apps which support marketing and comms objectives
Head, Group Digital Media & Audience Strategy
10.10 Patient-Centric, Compliant & Insight-Led Social Media Strategies Which Inform & Support Patients To Boost Engagement & Generate Interaction
- Drive high levels of patient engagement by really listening to your patient needs and audience data for the optimum social media channel and content blend
- Deliver informative, supportive content to engage patients around therapy areas and disease awareness and fuel two-way interaction
- Clinical trials onboarding, cutting through ‘fake news’ for accurate information and patient empowerment… explore compliant opportunities to take social media support to the next level
- What to do when patient interaction is off the table? Ensure patient centricity through all comms and channels – even when they are not your primary audience
Social Media & Digital Marketing Director EMEA
10.30 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
11.00 Insight-Led, Targeted Strategies To Engage & Influence HCPs On Social Media
- Tap into your target HCP mindset to uncover their expectations from pharma and what drives them to look for drug, disease and medical information on social media
- Refine your social media spend with targeted HCP social media, platform and advertising strategies which speak to healthcare professionals and achieve real engagement, interaction and influence
- Shape HCP engagement strategies with relevant content which stands out and truly resonates with doctors
- How can we go beyond sales to really understand our customers and provide information to enable them to better service patients?
- Support HCPs to support the public: counter misinformation and ‘Dr. Google’ by enabling HCPs to share medically-approved, scientific information across the web
11.20 Case Study
Big Brand Ideas Health
Regulatory Context - Panel Discussion & Q&A
11.50 Tick Every Box! Guarantee Compliance To Deliver Consistent Social Media Engagement, Results & Fresh, Agile Campaigns
- Understand and navigate the boundaries of the code to produce creative, engaging and effective social media campaigns and comms while remaining compliant
- To what extent are your social media activities dictated by how well you can negotiate internally with stakeholders? Build relationships with legal, medical and compliance teams to counter risk-averse mindsets with a robust understanding of regulatory dos and don’ts
- Insights into GDPR: what is the ongoing impact on social media comms, targeting and our view of the whole customer journey?
Lucília Vieira Antunes
Legal Counsel & Compliance Lead
Head of Corporate Communications
Dr. Inga Koehler
Director, Regulatory International Innovation & DACH Lead
Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
Corporate Ethics & Compliance Lead
Legal Compliance & Quality Manager BA Europe East & South
12.20 Reprogramme Risk-Averse Mindsets To Boost Internal Buy-In & Embed Social Media & Create Advocacy Throughout The Business
- Counter investment hesitancy or resistance by demonstrating the positive impact of social media to boost budget and secure backing
- Win over reluctant internal stakeholders to see the power of social media to leverage social channels internally, boost employee advocacy and influence company culture
- Examine ways to influence the organisational set up and break down silo working between marketing, communications and medical to better coordinate and employ social media as a tool
- Ownership of social media: from crisis situations to global/local/regional strategies, organisational branding and multi-channel comms – whose
responsibility is social media and how do we ensure it forms part of one coherent overall strategy?
Speaker to be confirmed.
Informal Peer-To-Peer Lunchtime Discussions
Customer Engagement - Panel Discussion & Q&A
14.00 Customer-Centric Social Media Strategies Which Accurately, Consistently & Compliantly Translate Customer Needs & Preferences Into Customer-Led, Impactful Social Media
- Go beyond paying lip service! Steps to ensure that the patient and your customers truly sit at the heart of your strategies
- This is not a one-size fits all activity: compare different strategies for patients, HCPs, scientists, policy makers and internal stakeholders for targeted, audienc eappropriate social media which gets the basics right and drives next-level results
- How can pharma keep pace with soaring customer expectations of social media driven by non-regulated industries?
Twitter | Case Study
Linkedin | Case Study
15.00 Achieve Tangible LinkedIn Success
• From employee advocacy and employer brand building to thought leadership and executive visibility: how can pharma organisations reap the rewards from an innovative LinkedIn strategy?
Speaker To Be Announced
15.20 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner
15.50 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
Facebook | Case Study
16.20 Harness The Power Of Facebook For On-Trend & Future-Ready Strategies To Engage, Influence & Connect
• Tips, lessons learnt and hard-won results! From content to campaigns, successfully leverage Facebook as part of your social media portfolio
Hans Christian Hansson
Director Public Affairs & Communications
16.40 Robust Measurement Strategies To Evaluate The Strategic Impact Of Social Media On Engagement, Comms & Commercial Activities & Overall Business Performance
• Post-GDPR in a highly regulated industry, how can you access enough data and information to provide an accurate overview of your social media performance?
• Different approaches to evaluate and measure social media impact and assess which activities and platforms yield the best results
• Accurately measure the ROI of social media when sales are not the primary focus, engagement is not always tangible and likes don’t always equate with action!
• Steps to benchmark performance as measurement tactics and KPIs vary per social media channel, audience and campaign launches
• Translate hard figures into compelling business cases to secure ongoing investment and stakeholder backing
17.00 -17.10 Chair's Closing Remarks & Close Of Conference